Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hating on Matt and Mark

I HATE Matt Lauer and Mark Harmon with a passion that burns with the intensity of a thousand suns. No, they haven't done anything personally to me, but one of the giant problems is that our house is designed with the entire first floor being one huge room. There's a big ass TV in this room. (Apologies for the language. I don't speak this way normally, but if feels good to do so here.) Anyhoo....the TV is in the living room and Dad has it on non-freaking-stop. ALL. DAY. EVERY. DAY. In my old life, I NEVER watched TV during the day. I find it depressing. That's over.

In the morning, we have the Today Show with Matt Lauer who, apparently in my Dad's eyes, is next to God. To me, he's just...meh.

Then there's NCIS and Mark Harmon. ALL. FREAKING. DAY.

Consequently, I want to punch Matt and Mark in the face. It's displaced rage, but rage, nonetheless.

Kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment