Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Silence is golden...and so is...never mind.

At this moment, Dad is reading a Stephen King novel and Mom is listening to an audiobook. The TV is not on.

Did you hear me? THE TV IS NOT ON!!!!

This is monumental, amazing, spectacular and makes me very, very happy. The people are entertaining themselves and not with mindless crap. (I know this won't last, but just let me live in the moment.)

Plus, (look away if you can't bear to read ickiness), I've figured out a way to eliminate the pee smell. Yeah, sorry, but the pee smell accompanies old people, sort of like crumpled-up Kleenex accompanies nuns. (Only victims of the Catholic school system will understand this.) Anyway, nobody's aim is perfect and, well....I'll leave it at that. So, there is daily, no HOURLY cleaning in my future, but at least it will be effective.

Hot damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment